Asset-Based Line of Credit
Use your inventory, or accounts receivable, to secure a Revolving Line of Credit with Bay Commercial Bank — an efficient alternative to a lump sum loan. With a line of credit your business only owes interest on what you actually borrow.
You determine your precise loan amount with each individual purchase — up to a pre-agreed credit limit. There's no need to re-apply to re-access funds. You can finance what you need to facilitate your growth right when you need it.
Asset-Based Line of Credit Basics:
- Competitive rates on a revolving line of credit
- Secured by either your inventory or accounts receivable
- Pay interest only on what you spend
- No interest owed on funds not dispersed
- Monthly interest payments and borrowing base certificates
- Renewed annually subject to credit approval
- Account for cash flow fluctuations and other short-term needs
- Local bay area business understanding and expertise
- Local bay area commercial line of credit decisions
- Enjoy practical, one-on-one personal service
Subject to credit approval.